In order to enable voice messages to visitors you have to do the following things.
- Make sure you are running 3.29v
- Make sure you are using new widget embed code.
- Your nginx or apache allows to access wasm file types and sends proper headers.
- In file configuration section https://demo.livehelperchat.com/site_admin/file/configuration you set
- "Allowed files types for operators" contains "mp3" as supported extension
- "Allowed files types for users" contains "mp3" as supported extension
- In "Voice messages" messages section you have enabled it for operators or visitors also set max voice message length. Length applies only to visitor messages.
- If your operator does not see voice messages button make sure they have "lhchat", "voicemessages" (Chat, Allow operator to send voice messages) permission.
- Make sure your site and Live helper Chat are running on HTTPS
Apache .htaccess sample
AddType application/wasm .wasm
<Files ~ "\.(gif|jpe?g?|png|bmp|swf|css|js|svg|otf|eot|ttf|woff|woff2|swf|mp3|map|ogg|wasm|wav|pdf|ico|txt)$">
Header always Set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
Header always Set Access-Control-Allow-Methods: "GET, POST, OPTIONS, PUT, DELETE"
Header always Set Access-Control-Allow-Headers: "Origin, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Accept, API-Key, Authorization"
Operator also have to have permission to upload files.