Commands allows using any client web, desktop or XMPP if you have configured it to execute specific actions against user.
At the moment these commands are implemented
- Sets user name
- Sets user e-mail
<operator username||operator email>
- Transfer chat directly to another operator by operator username or e-mail
- Sets user phone
- Redirects user to specified url
- Starts translation process. P.s Works only in web client.
- Takes user screen screenshot. Then screenshot will be ready link to file will be written by system assistant.
- Redirect user to contact form
- Blocks user
- Closes a chat
- Closes chat dialog, but leaves chat status as it was. Only web interface supported.
- Deletes chat
- Changes chat status to pending
- Changes chat status to active
<your comments about a chat>
- Add remarks to chat
- Returns all available information about use. Usefull in XMPP client to know more about visitor.
- Returns all possible commands list
- Stores operator comment for future reference
- Set chat status to hold status, so auto responder will be stopped.
Custom commands can be implemented in extensions also.