Live Helper Chat has two types of notifications to inform a visitor about unread messages from an operator.
- Mail notifications
- Browser notifications
- You have to enable notifications in chat configuration.
System configuration -> Live help configuration -> Chat configuration -> Workflow
Enter 1 in
Inform visitor about unread messages from operator, value in minutes. 0 - disabled
- Workflow cronjob has to be setup
When does an e-mail is send?
During workflow execution we are looking for the chats with these conditions
- From last operator message has to be passed more than 1 minutes
- Chat has to have a flag that it has unread operator messages
- Chat messages has not yet been delivered to the visitor.
- You can see in database for this chat attributes if you do not receive an e-mails.
- Visitor e-mail has to be known.
- Visitor side conditions
- Visitor has to have closed widget
- Visitor is not receiving messages.
- If visitor has minimized widget sync calls are still happening!
- Make sure your server can send e-mails.
array('limit' => 10, 'filterlt' => array('last_op_msg_time' => (time() - (1*60))), 'filter' => array('has_unread_op_messages' => 1, 'unread_op_messages_informed' => 0));
- Check before running workflow cronjob that chat has required attribute.
- Check your server mail setting.