I can't login?
Chrome recently changed that iframe cookies are not allowed by default. You can bypass that in a few ways
lhc_web/index.php file and uncomment these lines https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/blob/master/lhc_web/index.php#L26-L27
// @ini_set('session.cookie_samesite', 'None');// @ini_set('session.cookie_secure', true);
@ini_set('session.cookie_samesite', 'None');@ini_set('session.cookie_secure', true);
You might need to restart a browser
Another way is (not recommended as it will lower your browser security)
- Enter in chrome url address
- Change found items values from
- You might need to restart a browser
- Two install ways
- A (recommended way)
- Navigate to and just install extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/live-helper-chat/knooimelchgpbpblfhlgkdifnabcolin
- B (advanced method)
- Download extension from https://github.com/remdex/livehelperchat-extensions/raw/master/browsers-extensions/chrome/lhc/lhc_packed/lhc.crx
- After download open in chrome chrome://extensions/
- Drop downloaded file there
- Agree to install a extension
- A (recommended way)
- After install should appear blue Live Helper Chat icon.
- Click right mouse button on icon and choose options
- Enter url address where live helper chat is installed without trailing slash. E.g (make sure you use your address)
- Click save
- After clicking save icon should change to P, now just click an icon and login. If you do not wish to login each time you run computer. Just check a checkbox remember me.
- Also to see chrome notifications you can in your application grant permision to show notifications example url in http://demo.livehelperchat.com/site_admin/chat/listchatconfig
- F - extensions is not configure, click right mouse button and choose options
- P - extension is not logged to Live Helper chat, click popup and login
- no text - extension is logged and there are no pending chats
- number - shows number of pending chats
I want to modify chrome extension where can i find source code?
Let me know if I missed anything. Few screenshots for teaser
View for popup
I can't login from the Chrome v80
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https:/xxxxxxxxx / was set without the `SameSite` attribute. It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.
Add this to the .htaccess file
Header always edit Set-Cookie (.*) "$1; SameSite=None; Secure"