Let's imagine that you want to have several bots and one for each subject.
- BotA - Is your first bot where you give welcome and common questions.
- BotB - is for tech support
- BotC - is for Customer Care
- BotD - is for Billing
You can not transfer directly from one bot to another bot, just like you transfer to an operator. But one bot can include the context that you made in another.
How to do it
You have to edit the BotB using These bot logic applies also: selecting the parent Bot logic what you want to include.
In this example BotB include all the logic that you make in BotA so:
- When one visitor uses BotA only BotA logic is available
- When one visitor uses BotB, is available all logic that you made in BotB and also BotA (so browsing BotB you can EXECUTE TRIGGER using a BotA trigger).
Remember that when you edit one Bot logic (no matter where it was made), you are editing the same logic for every bot it is included, they are just included-linked not copied
If in BotB you edit BotA and choose a trigger from BotB and later go to edit directly BotA you won't see chosen trigger in BotA. You should construct bot in a such way that you would not need to choose triggers directly in BotA.