Ultimate tutorial by screenshots.
- After you gave permission to write to cache folder. You should see the following window. If you see strange error instead of install make sure that
- Your browser is pointing to index.php/site_admin/install/install URL
- You gave recursive write permission to cache folder.
Now you can create a new proactive chat invitation. Click "Configuration" => "Live help configuration" => "Pro active chat invitation"
Here is demo configuration which we have on demo.livehelperchat.com. Some things it does:
- Message to user is send after he spends 20 seconds on page or have more than 2 pageviews.
- We require e-mail
- We show random profile from online operators
- Also we have to delayed messages there. Delayed messages can be also configured in autor responder sections.
- Also we have there long auto delayed message 40 seconds. If during that period no one accepts a chat message is shown that all operators are busy.
And here is how looks like our invitation message on site where generated script is installed.
- Wondering how to setup automatic online/work hours?
- Need automatically change operator status to offline/online?
- Want to rebrand it according to your site style?
- Don't know how to use screen sharing?
- Try windows app or chrome extension
How to login?
In order to login point your browser to directory where application is installed. URL address should look like http://<your_domain>/index.php/site_admin/